How to make Thanks giving turkey.
- Turkey (of course)
- Two table spoons of parsley
- Chopped one onion
- Chopped one carrot
- One tablespoon of lemon pepper
- One tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
Directions to make a turkey
- Buy your ingredients
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.Line a turkey roaster with long sheets of aluminum foil that will be long enough to wrap over the turkey.
- Stir up the onion,carrot,the parsley,dried thyme leaves, orange, and the chicken broth in a small bowl.
- Then, take out the turkey and remove the insides and the neck.
- Bring the aluminum foil over the top of the turkey, and seal. Try to keep the foil from touching the skin of the turkey breast or legs.
- Put the stuffings inside of the turkey and put it into the oven.
- Cook it into the oven for 3.5 hrs to 4 hrs.
- Next, remove the foils wwait for 15 minutes.